Sunday 29 December 2019

Salman Khan On Completing 30 Years In Bollywood: “I’m Always Striving To Deliver My Best To Fans”

Salman Khan recently turned 54 and celebrated his birthday with his family and close friends from the industry. The Superstar is currently enjoying the success of his recently released film, Dabangg 3.

The actor also welcomed a new cute member in his family, with his sister Arpita Khan-Sharma ‘s newly born baby girl. If all these reasons were not happy enough, the Bharat also completed 30 years in the film industry.

In an interview with PTI, he was asked his thoughts on completing 3 decades in Bollywood. Salman Khan said, “A big thank you to the people who have made me who I am, my fans and well-wishers alike. The most important thing in an actor’s life is the journey and my journey has been nothing short of amazing.”

He added, “I have seen so much and met so many brilliant people along the way who have taught me so much and carved me into the person that I am. My motivation to work has always been the fans who give me unconditional love and it is because of them that I am always striving to deliver my best to them.”

After winning hearts this year in Bharat and Dabangg 3, next year, Salman is all set to entertain his fans in an action-drama titled ‘Radhe: Your Most Wanted Bhai‘. The film is being helmed by Prabhudheva and it also stars Disha Patani, Randeep Hooda and Jackie Shroff. The actors are currently shooting for the film in Mumbai. Radhe is slated to hit the screens on Eid next year.

Which is your favourite Salman Khan film? Let us know in the comments section below.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Salman Khan On Completing 30 Years In Bollywood: “I’m Always Striving To Deliver My Best To Fans” appeared first on Koimoi.



from Koimoi https://ift.tt/2tajbzB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rishabh Pant Becomes Fastest Indian Keeper to Reach 100 Test Dismissals

The young wicketkeeper took 26 matches to reach the feat while Dhoni and Saha had achieved the same in 36 Tests. from The Quint https://if...