Friday 31 May 2019

Risk And Challenge, Film Selection Criteria Says Taapsee Pannu

says her film selection criteria is simple, it needs to be Risky and Challenging, and she also consider the fact whether she will spent her time and money as an audience, before taking up a new project.

Pannu along with Anurag Kashyap graced the trailer launch of her latest outing Game Over, which is an bilingual thriller film written and directed by Ashwin Saravanan. Talking about her film selection process and particularly picking Game Over, actor Taapsee said, “Had it not been challenging, I wouldn’t have done it because I really want to do things, which are challenging. If I have to sit and have a homely feeling, I would have actually stayed at home and chill. I take up a film only if it is challenging, some sort of challenge should be there”

“And about the risk, nowadays risk is there in everything. There is no guarantee for the film, but I do know, when I decide to take up a film, I read it and visualize it as an audience. And I ask myself, will I spent 2-3 hours on it and spent my 200-300 hard earned bucks on it or not? And if I feel that yes I will do it and I do take myself as an average Indian audience, then audience will also do it and I do the film. I have done majority of films thinking like this. And when I read the script of Game Over, I felt that yes I will watch it and if I like it, I am sure audience will like it too” she added.
The film stars as a person on wheel chair, who is defending her home from a mysterious identity.

The film is produced jointly by Y NOT Studios and Reliance Entertainment and presented by Anurag Kashyap. The music is composed by Ron Ethan Yohann.
The film is scheduled to release on 14 June 2019.

Risk And Challenge, Film Selection Criteria Says Taapsee Pannu appeared first on Bollywood Galiyara.



from Bollywood Galiyara http://bit.ly/2JTnruv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rishabh Pant Becomes Fastest Indian Keeper to Reach 100 Test Dismissals

The young wicketkeeper took 26 matches to reach the feat while Dhoni and Saha had achieved the same in 36 Tests. from The Quint https://if...