Friday 31 August 2018

I am aware and I keep track of everything says Arjun Kapoor to his fans

Arjun Kapoor who is gearing up for his next film, ‘Namaste England‘ took to his twiiter account to remind his fans that he keeps track of their love and support.
Arjun on Thursday shared a sweet gesture for his fan Karen who is Deaf and wished he would add subtitles to his posts and videos.
Responding to his request Kapoor created a video thanking her for her love and support. He wrote,” We actors are blessed in more ways than we realize but more so because we have wonderful fans. As much as my fan clubs & fans don’t believe it I am aware n keep track of everything that happens, what they mail me, send me, msg me, tweet to me, or insta post for me.”
In the video, Arujun is seen signing ASL (American Sign Language) for Karen to understand, he says, “Hi Kare, I hope you are doing well. Thank you for your love. I will always try to entertain you. Wish you all the success and love. Hope to see you soon. Love.”
He later posted another tweet explaining the video, “One such email caught my attention & I just felt that I had to do something about it… In the latter part of the video, you’ll see the reason behind my successful attempt at this new language (forgive me if I made any unintentional mistake though)
This one is for you Karen & I promise to keep your wish in mind more often…lots of love…hope u see this and feel happy. Big Hug. Thank you Prita Patil for being so kind on such short notice and I wish you a happy married life.”
On the work front Arjun recently finished shooting for  Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar and Namaste England with Parineeti Chopra. The actor also has films like  Panipat and India’s Most Wanted under his belt.

His next release ‘Namaste England’ is romantic comedy film directed and co-produced by Vipul Amrutlal Shah.

Directed by Vipul Amrutlal Shah and presented by Reliance Entertainment, ‘Namaste England’ is slated to release on 19th October 2018.



from Bollywood Galiyara https://ift.tt/2ooqM7G

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rishabh Pant Becomes Fastest Indian Keeper to Reach 100 Test Dismissals

The young wicketkeeper took 26 matches to reach the feat while Dhoni and Saha had achieved the same in 36 Tests. from The Quint https://if...