Tuesday 31 July 2018

I feel partial if I see a very good role for me says Adah Sharma

I feel partial if I see a very good role for me says Adah Sharma

Bollywood News Today -

Adah Sharma gearing up for ‘Charlie Chaplin 2’ with Prabhu Deva said, she feels partial to a role if she thinks it is very good for her.

Now that Adah will be seen with veteran actor and legendary dancer Prabhu Deva, when asked who would she like to work with next she said, “I would like to work with everyone in south. For me my role is very important, that’s what I look at first. Of Course the film should be good and I should know it will release but I am very partial to a role if it is very good for me.”

Talking about shooting for the upcoming Charlie Chaplin sequel, Adah said, “Charlie Chaplin is my Tamil debut. I have done many Telugu films and one kannada film. I am a Tamilian so I speak the language and getting to dance with Prabhu Deva, that’s a dream.”

The actress has always been seen in serious roles and love stories while her Tamil debut is a comedy.

“In my whole career The film I have done I haven’t chosen any dance based film but serious movies and love stories. But the last you saw me dancing was in Hindi movie for Shake it like Shammi in ‘Hasee Toh Phasee’. But I think this will be a really nice thing.”

Adah will also reprise her character of Bhavana Reddy in ‘Commando 3’. The actor trained hard for the Vipul Sharma’s action thriller, which began shooting in July.

Comedy ‘Charlie Chaplin 2’, a sequel to the film released over a decade ago. The film is directed by Sakthi Chidambaram, the film went on the floors in December.

Being backed by T Siva, the film has music by Amresh. The film also stars Nikki Galrani Chandana, Aravind akash, and Vivek Prasanna .

Bollywood News Today I feel partial if I see a very good role for me says Adah Sharma appeared first on Bollywood Galiyara.



from Bollywood Galiyara https://ift.tt/2O076lF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rishabh Pant Becomes Fastest Indian Keeper to Reach 100 Test Dismissals

The young wicketkeeper took 26 matches to reach the feat while Dhoni and Saha had achieved the same in 36 Tests. from The Quint https://if...