Friday 30 November 2018

7 Beauty Products I’m Stocking Up On For December

Source: Shutterstock

December is by far my most favourite month of the year. The general festive spirit and nip in the air make the days more cheerful and pleasant. Although Bombay doesn’t have a full-fledged winter season (I have my fingers crossed anyway!), I am travelling quite a bit over the next few weeks. Here are the beauty products I’m stocking up on to deal with the cold weather.

1. Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm

During this season, I tend to avoid foaming face washes as they leave my skin feeling tight and dry. Instead, I cleanse my face with this luxurious balm. Not only does it take off all the makeup and grime off my face, but also leaves my complexion feeling super soft and smooth. Plus, the entire act of using a cleansing balm relaxes me at the end of a long day.

Source: Clinique

2. Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream

This cream is my ride or die. A dime-sized amount deeply nourishes my face and acts as a barrier against any environmental factors. Unlike several heavy creams, this one sinks into my skin and plays well under makeup.

Source: Kiehl's

3. Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil

On days when the cold is too much to handle, I plan on adding a few drops of this oil into my facial cream. Argan oil is one of my favourites to use as it absorbs well and doesn’t cause me to break out. Whenever I use it, I pat the excess onto the ends of my hair and on my cuticles to give them extra nourishment.

Source: Josie Maran

4. The Solution Moisturizing Face Mask

I’m a face mask addict! Since I am going to be travelling a lot, I prefer carrying around sheet masks as they weigh practically nothing and are very convenient to use. This particular one comes drenched in a ceramide serum and works quickly to provide a burst of moisture to my skin.

Source: The Face Shop

5. Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask

Speaking of masks, I also love using them on my hair. Whilst the cold air does wonders at keeping my frizz at bay, it also tends to dry out my locks. To keep them protected, I slather on a generous amount of this creamy mask. Since it’s enriched with argan oil, it leaves my hair feeling soft, smooth and glossy.

Source: Moroccanoil

6. Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask

To be honest, I haven’t tried this lip mask out before. However, after hearing a ton of good reviews about it, I’m definitely going to be picking up a jar or two. The formula promises to gently slough off dead skin and replenish any lost moisture. Since my pout is constantly chapped, this sounds incredible to me.

Source: Laneige

7. Nivea Nourishing Body Milk

I’m very finicky when it comes to body lotions. Apart from keeping my limbs moisturised, a lotion should also dry down to a non-greasy finish. After much trial and error, I’ve finally found one that ticks all the boxes. This almond oil-based lotion keeps dry, flaky skin at bay and doesn’t feel sticky or heavy at all.

Source: Nivea

Have you tried any of these beauty products out before?

P.S: Follow @missmalinifashion and @missmalinibeauty on Instagram for more updates.

The post 7 Beauty Products I’m Stocking Up On For December is copyright of MissMalini.



from MissMalini https://ift.tt/2AwzXbS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rishabh Pant Becomes Fastest Indian Keeper to Reach 100 Test Dismissals

The young wicketkeeper took 26 matches to reach the feat while Dhoni and Saha had achieved the same in 36 Tests. from The Quint https://if...