Wednesday 18 November 2020

Bigg Boss 14’s Shardul Pandit: “Geeta Kapur & Others Reached Out Asking If I Need Money; There Is Genuinely No Work”

Bigg Boss 14: I'm out of India's biggest reality show and I've no work, says Shardul Pandit
Bigg Boss 14 Fame Shardul Pandit Still Has No Work

Bigg Boss 14 evicted contestant Shardul Pandit minces no words when it comes to asking for work. Before entering the controversial reality show, he was heard talking about his financial crisis and now, as he is out of the show, he still wants work.

Talking about what’s next for him or he has something in mind on what to do, Shardul told IANS: “There is zero (work) as of now. There are many who reached out like Geeta Kapur saying if you need money then let us know. I tell them I need work. Yes, I did get probably the most elegant farewell on Bigg Boss but there is no work. There is genuinely no work.”

Shardul Pandit feels that the situation stems from the fact that he has not been seen enough.

“Honestly, I haven’t been seen enough to get enough work, and that is not a happy feeling. I am genuinely in a situation where I have to probably start from scratch again,” Shardul Pandit said.

Shardul stressed: “Please spring this that I still need work. I am out of India’s biggest reality show and I have no work. I know it doesn’t make a very happy headline but that’s my truth.”

Shardul Pandit says he gave up an assignment for Bigg Boss 14. “I had lost out on a web series because it was clashing with Bigg Boss. I had shared (on the show) why I did not have work for the past two years — I was extremely unwell and I was not in my best physical shape. That was the reason then. Now the reason is I have not been seen enough and have just come out of the house,” he said.

Must Read: Bigg Boss 14: The Kapil Sharma Show Fame Kiku Sharda Backs Kavita Kaushik In This Lovely Video!

Follow Us: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube

The post Bigg Boss 14’s Shardul Pandit: “Geeta Kapur & Others Reached Out Asking If I Need Money; There Is Genuinely No Work” appeared first on Koimoi.



from Koimoi https://ift.tt/3pCR5Wt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rishabh Pant Becomes Fastest Indian Keeper to Reach 100 Test Dismissals

The young wicketkeeper took 26 matches to reach the feat while Dhoni and Saha had achieved the same in 36 Tests. from The Quint https://if...