Friday 12 October 2018

Rekha Rana gifts herself a brand-new BMW

International award-winning actress Rekha Rana who has represented India on many national and international platforms like Cannes, Cameroons and Braintree film festival has recently gifted herself a brand-new BMW. Rekha Rana was apart of movies like ‘Ab Hoga Dharna Unlimited’ ‘Tara: The journey of love and passion’ etc.

She is also the world ambassador to the Heart for India movement and has worked closely with Princess Francoise Sturdza on various social projects to educate and empower women.

‘‘I have been involved a lot with cars and their promotions, I did a few shoots with BMW Infinity cars this year and also I did a shoot for Audi cars in New York recently.

When asked her about her new car she said, “I have always loved cars and I personally keep an eye on all the new models in the market and when I got to know about this model I knew I had to buy it. Buying this car was on my bucket list and I am happy that I got to check one more thing out of my list.”

Rekha will next be seen in ‘Yahan Ameena bikti hai’ directed by Kumar Raj which is an international project and also ‘Black September’ directed by Hemant Nilim Das which she has recently completed. She is also the signed for Cora Windows as Brand Ambassador and she will be shooting 12 advertisements for them this month. Few other projects are in its initial stages of production and she will announce about it soon.



from Bollywood Galiyara https://ift.tt/2yd5uzo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rishabh Pant Becomes Fastest Indian Keeper to Reach 100 Test Dismissals

The young wicketkeeper took 26 matches to reach the feat while Dhoni and Saha had achieved the same in 36 Tests. from The Quint https://if...