Wednesday 17 October 2018

My children shouldn’t have a life like mine wishes Kangana Ranaut

Kangana Ranaut who is gearing up for the release of her upcoming film, ‘Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi’ wishes her children do not have a life like hers.

The actress was present at the Wrap up party for the historic biopic with her cast and crew on Monday.

Kanaga has always been one to state her mind and not be afraid of anyone in the industry which has also cost her from fraternity friends to films.

When asked if there are any similarities between Rani Laxmi Bai and Kangana herself, she said, “Her (Rani Laxmi Bai) life was very difficult and you wouldn’t wish something like that for your loved ones at all. I wouldn’t want my children to have the kind of life I am having either. I don’t know why but I have to fight for everything ever since I was born. That is similar in my life and Rani Laxmi Bai’s life.”

“Without a fight I can’t earn anything. I am neither proud nor ashamed. I am ok with the way my life is but I wouldn’t want this for my children or any one I love.” She added.

Ranaut who looked sick at the event was asked about her health she said, “My team is very high spirited today and they have kept a wrap up party today, So I just want to be part of this celebration but if you ask how I am feeling I am down with a fever. ”

The actress also thinks it was a well deserved celebration, “We have all struggled a lot to complete this project and now finally are celebrating the wrap up.”

‘Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi’ is an epic biographical film based on the life of Rani Laxmibai of Jhansi. It is being directed by Krish and produced by Zee Studios in association with Kamal Jain & Nishant Pitti.

Apart from ‘Manikarnika’, Kangana will also be seen in ‘Mental Hai Kya’ with Rajkummar Rao and will star as a kabaddi player in Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari’s ‘Panga’.



from Bollywood Galiyara https://ift.tt/2pVb30H

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rishabh Pant Becomes Fastest Indian Keeper to Reach 100 Test Dismissals

The young wicketkeeper took 26 matches to reach the feat while Dhoni and Saha had achieved the same in 36 Tests. from The Quint https://if...