Wednesday 17 October 2018

Jacqueline Fernandez & Huma Qureshi Wear The Same All-Black Outfit Differently

Jacqueline Fernandez and Huma Qureshi

For me, a lazy day outfit is all about picking basics from my wardrobe and it’s almost always an all-black look. So, I truly love it when I see celebs wearing black basics and still slaying it. Now, I might not go Wednesday Adams black with my outfit as gothic is not my style. But a casual cool outfit that looks chic is my usual go-to. This week, the two celebs that are vibing with my this style are Jacqueline Fernandez and Huma Qureshi. They are wearing basically the same thing but in their own unique way.

Jacqueline Fernandez

Jacqueline chose a basic black tee and jeans which she accessorised with a Gucci belt and Gucci slip-on sandals. The cat-eye sunglasses added an edge to the outfit. The only pop of colour was through her sling bag and of course her coffee mug!

Huma Qureshi

Whereas, Huma opted for a black shirt with a pair of black leggings. She styled it with calf-length boots and a sling bag from Karl Lagerfeld Paris. Huma opted for contrasting mini sunglasses to go with her all-black look.

Whose look is your lazy day go-to? Tell us in the comments below.

Follow @missmalinifashion and @missmalinibeauty on Instagram for more updates.

The post Jacqueline Fernandez & Huma Qureshi Wear The Same All-Black Outfit Differently is copyright of MissMalini.



from MissMalini https://ift.tt/2NKds8c

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rishabh Pant Becomes Fastest Indian Keeper to Reach 100 Test Dismissals

The young wicketkeeper took 26 matches to reach the feat while Dhoni and Saha had achieved the same in 36 Tests. from The Quint https://if...