Saturday 18 August 2018

It is an honor to be directed by Karan Johar: Bhumi Pednekar

Actress Bhumi Pednekar says being directed by Karan Johar is an honor and she had been a big fan of the veteran director.

Bhumi interacted with media after being announced as the brand ambassador of Raisin Global, a contemporary fusion wear brand for women.

Bhumi will be next seen in the historical drama ‘Takht’. Talking about the film she said,  “I am very excited about this magnum opus as it’s a big one for me. It has a beautiful star cast. In fact, everybody who is in the film are people that I admire as actors. It’s a great honor for me to be working such great actors and to be directed by a veteran.

I am a very big Karan Johar fan ever since I was a child. So honestly, it’s very special feeling and it’s still sinking in. I am still dealing with it and I am just so nervous about the film.”

‘Takht’ will also star Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Alia Bhatt, Anil Kapoor, Vicky Kaushal, and Janhvi Kapoor in pivotal roles.

When asked what was her reaction to being approached as a brand ambassador for ‘Raisin’ she said, “I was shocked and thought it was so cool. I mean I have just started my career and this is a first time experience for me and I am honored and privileged. It felt really good because it ratorates the fact that people appreciate your work and they want to see you more.”

Takht is said to revolve around the battle for the throne of the Mughal empire. The film is  is primarily a story of two brothers Vicky Kaushal and Ranveer Singh while Kareena will be seen as Ranveer sister, Alia Bhatt will play Ranveer’s love interest.

Takht is scheduled for a 2020 release.



from Bollywood Galiyara https://ift.tt/2PgFLwN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rishabh Pant Becomes Fastest Indian Keeper to Reach 100 Test Dismissals

The young wicketkeeper took 26 matches to reach the feat while Dhoni and Saha had achieved the same in 36 Tests. from The Quint https://if...